Washington, DC, May 16, 2018 –(PR.com)– Roosevelt Strategic Council is pleased to announce the 3D Printing for Healthcare Summit, occurring July 24-25, 2018 at Spire Events Center, Washington, DC.
The increased commercial utilization of 3D printing technologies has dramatically altered conventional manufacturing processes across multiple industries, and each year, this disruptive technology offers more promise to healthcare industries and communities worldwide. Recent advancements to this disruptive technology have provided healthcare communities newfound technological capability to better serve its patients in ways that seemed impossible a decade ago. The potential of 3D printing in healthcare is far-reaching and stands poised to transform healthcare as we know it.
The 3D Printing for Healthcare Summit offers an in-depth look at 3D printing’s evolving role within the healthcare industry. Speakers will provide key insight on their organization’s current and future efforts to transform healthcare and the delivery of health services through 3D printing technology and processes across a multitude of topics to include, patient-specific 3D printing, permanent implants and prosthetics, anatomical modeling and surgical planning, design considerations, device development, regulatory and legal considerations, and more.
Attendees at the summit will have the opportunity to meet, learn & network with over 100+ healthcare and additive manufacturing processionals from private practice, government, industry ,healthcare organizations, and academia.
Roosevelt Strategic Council’s team specializes in the extensive research and development the summit's content and focus areas and will assemble the most respected minds from the Healthcare and 3D Printing communities, senior industry leaders, solution providers, and academia.
To this end, the 3D Printing for Healthcare Summit will offer over 14 sessions with diverse senior leader speakers including:
* Joseph Lipman, MS, Director of Device Development, Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS)
* Edward “Ed” Margerrison, PhD., Director, Office of Science and Engineering Laboratories (OSEL), Center for Devices and Radiological Health
* William Whitford, Strategic Solutions Leader, Cell Culture, Bioprocess, GE Healthcare
* Jennifer A. Prioleau, Division Counsel, HP Inc.
* Dr. Aalpen A. Patel, Medical Director 3D Imaging and Printing Laboratory, Chairman of Geisinger System Radiology, Geisinger Health System
* Justin Barad, Founder/CEO, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Osso VR
* Dr. Cora Leibig, Founder and CEO, Chromatic 3D Materials
* Irene Headley, Founder, New Attitude Prosthetic Designs Inc.
* Dr. Francisco Medina, Director, Additive Manufacturing Consortium, Technology Leader, Additive Manufacturing, EWI
*Dr. Meghan Coakley McCarthy, Project Lead, NIH 3D Print Exchange, Medical Science & Computing
Discussion points to include:
– Developing 3D Printed Medical Devices for Enhanced Patient Health
– Transforming Speed to Market of 3D Printed Devices
– Developing Advanced 3D Printed Permanent Implants
– Providing Patient-Specific 3D Printed Prosthetics for Improved Patient Quality of Life
– Advancing 3D Anatomical Models Capabilities to Improve Surgical Planning Processes
– Addressing Regulatory and Legal Challenges of 3D Printed Medical Devices
– Prototyping Software to Expand 3D Modeling Capabilities
– Updates on the FDA’s New Guidance for 3D Printing of Medical Devices
– Meeting 510(k) Premarket Approval
– Identifying Innovative Materials for Future Printing
Seating is limited –
In order to allow for actionable discussion and dialogue amongst speaker and attendees, seating will be limited. Early Registration has now begun. Register now to reserve your seat. Government employees & healthcare providers attend complimentary. Those interested in participating in the 3D Printing for Healthcare Summit can visit Roosevelt Strategic Council’s website at http://3dhealthcare.rscouncil.org/
Anyone interested in learning more or sending questions contact Morgan Colfax at [email protected], 201-266-0058.
Roosevelt Strategic Council
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: https://www.pr.com/press-release/753992
Press Release Distributed by PR.com