Power up the X-Rite and EFI spectrophotometers with the ColorCheckQA Quality and Sample Tools
ANN ARBOR, MI, October 30, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ — ColorCheckQA is an intuitive software utility for color sampling, verification and preflighting print environments in combination with an X-Rite i1Pro, i1 Pro2, EFI1000 and EFI2000 spectrophotometer.
Power up the X-Rite and EFI spectrophotometers with the ColorCheckQA Quality and Sample Tools:
ColorCheckQA Quality Tool: The Quality Tool delivers fast, accurate verification of the print environment with Go/No-Go feedback. Get it right before printing with ColorCheckQA.
ColorCheckQA Sample Tool: Simplify and improve color matching, generate accurate LAB, LCH and sRGB values from color swatches or samples.
Benefits of ColorCheckQA:
• ColorCheckQA delivers the ability to guarantee ISO color standards for print production.
• ColorCheckQA locks down the G7 process control by adding true, verifiable quality assurance to your workflow.
• ColorCheckQA saves time, media, ink and ultimately money by eliminating color management problems in your workflow.
• ColorCheckQA delivers Go/No-Go feedback on the condition of the print environment, and whether additional color management is required.
• ColorCheckQA eliminates the headaches of hearing “that print does not match”.
• ColorCheckQA takes the guesswork out of matching sample colors. Simply use the Sample Tool to generate LAB, LCH and sRGB values of the target image.
• ColorCheckQA gives your X-Rite i1 functionality otherwise found in devices costing over $5,000.00.
Take control of your workflow today with ColorCheckQA. ColorCheckQA Video Click Here!.
ColorCheckQA Spectrophotometer Compatibility:
• ColorCheckQA is compatible with the X-Rite i1Pro, i1 Pro2, EFI1000 and EFI2000 spectrophotometers.
ColorCheckQA Computer System Compatibility:
• Windows 64-bit Versions; Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP!
• macOS 64-bit; macOS High Sierra 10.13.x, macOS Sierra 10.12.x, OS X El Capitan 10.11.x, OS X Yosemite 10.10.5
ColorCheckQA is available exclusively through Supply55, Inc. Additional information is available on the Supply55 website at www.supply55.com or by calling Supply55 at 734-668-0755.
About Supply55, Inc. www.supply55.com – Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Supply55, Inc. was founded to provide unique value added products to the sign, screen and graphic arts trade. All Supply55 products are selected, evaluated and brought to market with the simple goal of reducing end-user operating costs while improving the workflow and quality of the end-users finished product.
Other company names and products mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here