Pontiac, MI, December 05, 2017 –(PR.com)– Company Folders is ready to dethrone one of the most prolific online retailers in the world to become the largest online binder merchant.
Customers are discovering that niche retailers like Company Folders offer extra attention and amenities (such as free design consultation with expert staff) that makes them much more preferable to general merchandise giants like Amazon.com, Inc. when it comes to buying specialized items, says Vladimir Gendelman, Founder and CEO.
"We use a cross-platform strategy to create a consistent user experience between web and phone communication," said Gendelman. "By connecting our online customers to our highly skilled customer service representatives, we are able to interact in deeper, more meaningful ways with our clients to provide an experience catered to each individual."
Company Folders' customer service representatives know the ins and outs of all of their products. They aren't speaking from a script when they get a call, so they can make recommendations and give customers the proper assistance based on the products and customers' needs.
"It's about taking an authentic interest in our customers to help them get exactly what they are looking for, including cost-effective creative services for clients who want a custom design produced for them," Gendelman said.
Though the innovative print company launched its custom binder line about six months ago, demand has been so great that at this rate, it is poised to be the largest binder seller online.
"We are humbled, but not surprised by the reaction to our binder line," Gendelman said. "We have built a great reputation with our presentation folders, and customers know they will get great products with a lifetime warranty when they use Company Folders."
This news is not only good for Company Folders, but it's also good for the city of Pontiac. The company is hiring more than a dozen new employees to help keep up with the demand.
New high-paying positions include software development, marketing and customer support. They are posted on the company's website.
In addition to Company Folders' investment in its workforce, the company also intends to make other large investments in the expansion of its binder line. These investments will provide:
– Additional binder types made from brand new materials
– Additional products for each binder type
– Additional product options, such as various slits, foil stamps and stocks
– Additional marketing programs to get the word out in the marketplace
"Giving our customers more choices will be worth these investments," Gendelman said. "It's our way of saying ‘thank you for choosing us.'"
The company will offer more than 70 products across the following eight types of 3-ring binders:
• Clear View – Transparent pockets on the covers and spine allow for removable custom inserts.
• Entrapment – Custom inserts are permanently sealed in the covers and spine under a plastic overlay.
• Leather Like – This elegant vinyl binder resembles the look and texture of leather.
• Paper – Portable and easy to carry, these binders are made of thick, durable paper stocks.
• Poly – Easy to clean and resistant to water and dirt, these binders have flexible panels to endure heavy-duty use without ripping or tearing.
• Turned Edge – Manufactured by hand, these durable panels won't bend or succumb to temperature changes.
• Vinyl – The durable, recyclable, water-resistant vinyl material makes this our most popular option.
• Easel – An additional panel folds out into a self-supporting display stand, perfect for an interactive, 3D user experience.
Binder accessories such as index tabs, business cards, brochures and sell sheets are also available.
About Company Folders, Inc.
Company Folders, the standard-bearer in online folder printing, offers excellent service and the most products and options backed by a lifetime warranty. The Pontiac, Mich. company earned rankings on the 2015, 2016 and 2017 Inc. 5000 lists of the fastest-growing private companies in America. Founded in 2003, Company Folders has since worked with thousands of organizations to create one-of-a-kind print marketing materials that showcase each customer’s unique brand identity. For more information, please visit https://www.companyfolders.com.
Company Folders, Inc.
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: https://www.pr.com/press-release/738151
Press Release Distributed by PR.com