Exit Is Now: Plan Accordingly with Scott Snider
WESTLAKE, OH, January 11, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ — The Exit Planning Institute (EPI), announced the launch of their new podcast- Exit Is Now: Plan Accordingly with Scott Snider. The podcast brings important conversations happening in the exit planning community directly to exit planning professionals and business owners. The Exit Is Now podcast will be conversational and incorporate a range of voices involved in the exit planning process.
Scott Snider, EPI President, will lead discussions with business owners and their expert advisors to help listeners gain key insights from their experiences. He’ll also share the process of building significant value through the Value Acceleration methodology. As host, Snider brings his first-hand experience as an entrepreneur and his expert knowledge of the exit planning discipline and EPI’s Value Acceleration Methodology framework.
“This is an opportunity for firsthand stories from exit planning professionals to be shared in a conversational environment,” said Snider. “We explore how business owners grow value in their business and align their personal, business, and financial goals.”
The first six episodes will feature the following guests:
· Christopher Snider, CEO, Exit Planning Institute (January 11)
· Sean Hutchinson, Partner, RFN Global, and Justin Goodbread, President, WealthSource Partners (January 25)
· Paige Wysocki, Director of Marketing, EPI, and Jesse Hudson, Director of Business Development, EPI (February 8)
· Dr. Fred Johnson, Founder and CEO, InitiativeOne, and Tracy Johnson, COO and Transformation Leader, InitiativeOne (February 22)
· Tom Deans, Author of Every Family’s Business, Willing Wisdom, and Founder of the Willing Wisdom IndexTM, and Amy Wirtz, Consultant, The Family Business Consulting Group (March 8)
· Ben Utecht, Chief Growth Officer, Behavioral Essentials, and Super Bowl Champion (March 22)
The first episode will launch on January 11th at 1 PM EST. It will air live simultaneously on Scott Snider’s LinkedIn page and the Exit Planning Institute Facebook page. Recordings of the podcast will be available on Spotify and Apple, the Monday after the live recording.
To learn more about the Exit Is Now: Plan Accordingly podcast, click here.
About Exit Planning Institute
Exit Planning institute (EPI) was formed in 2005 to serve the educational and resource needs of professional business advisors. Its Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) credential program is the most widely endorsed professional exit planning program in the world, providing advisors with the content, tools and training needed to engage business owners and become their most valued advisors. For more information, visit exit-planning-institute.org or follow us on LinkedIn.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here